Not everyone can afford a brand-new luxury car straight out of the showroom. Not all brand-new cars are better either. If you’re looking or considering purchasing an automobile in the near future, we think you should consider taking a peek into the pre-owned automobile sector as well. In the last few years, the tides of the car segments have changed massively as more and more people are shifting towards pre-owned luxury cars rather than buying new ones. Not only because the prices are much more affordable but also because of a couple of other reasons. So, here why we think you should opt for a used luxury car;
● Cheaper Prices – One of the biggest issues with luxury cars is that they come with a price tag hefty enough to break most bank balances. Let’s be honest, not everyone can afford to buy 70 lakhs or 1 Cr rupee car. But now that doesn’t mean you can enjoy that ultimate luxury car experience. When these used luxury cars are sold, their prices are kept a lot more affordable so it isn't hard to find an affordable used luxury car in 20-30 lakhs as well and we’re talking about cars like Mercedes, BMW, and Audi.
● More Quality Less Money – Now that these amazing luxury cars are available in the pre-owned market at the same or a little heavier rate than usual cars then why not just opt for something grander? If you are going to spend the money anyway then make it worth your while and get a car that is a statement on its own. Especially now that you don’t have to spend your entire life’s savings on a car, why not buy a pre-owned one and enjoy that high-class, ultimate sophistication?
● Less Depreciation Value – It is seen that new luxury cars depreciate faster in the first couple of years than the pre-owned ones. The value depreciation is less exponential for second-hand luxury automobiles and while new luxury cars lose their 50% value in just the first four years from the time of purchase, the graph curve for pre-owned luxury cars of value depreciation is much slower.
● Advance Safety Features – One of the biggest edges these luxury cars have over normal cars is their safety features like artificial driving intelligence assistant, crash alert, auto parking, locking systems, multiple airbags amongst others. These cars are decked to protect you and your family in case of an accident, which increases your safety on a whole another level with these cars. And if you can get those features at a more affordable price then why not?
● Certified Pre-owned and Transparency – Well-established and reviewed pre-owned luxury car dealerships have a strict transparency policy. Hence, they fill you in on everything about the car, from its history to its condition and its value. They also give you a pre-owned certificate option that guarantees that your car, even though being used is in utmost condition. It is a peace of mind thing.
● Longer Life – Luxury cars are built differently than other cars. Their engines, design, body, technologies, and features are all made to weather the test of time. So, they will last you way longer than other cheaper cars. A Mercedes car if maintained well ages like fine wine and still is a kicker even after a decade of its purchase.
● Fulfilling The Dream – Almost everyone wants to own an expensive luxury car at least once in their life and with the pre-owned luxury car segment, now you can. So go ahead and live your ultimate car dreams at an affordable rate and still enjoy all the features and the luxury it provides.
If you want to start looking for used luxury cars just google that with your city name. For example, if you live in Mumbai, google “used luxury cars in Mumbai” and you’ll get a search result with all the dealerships that sell pre-owned luxury cars.